Nintendo DS was very popular but nowadays, you can not find them easily. You may be missing playing games on these consoles, there is nothing to worry about because you can still play the games using an android emulator. We will explain the ten best Nintendo DS Emulator For Android, using these emulators you can play the console games with your android device without any kind of issues.
Best Nintendo DS Emulators For Android
This is a free and open-source emulator, you can play all of your favorites console games without any issues. It is lightweight and easy to use.
- Free to use, you don’t have to pay for anything or watch ads.
- Lightweight, this is under the size of 10MB.
- Completely open source and does not violate the GPL.
- Works slow, even when you are using a higher-end android device.
- Uses too much battery.
2. My NDS Emulator
You can download this amazing and free emulator from the play store. There are several amazing features that are useful for playing games you used to play on consoles. You can save and load the game data and it can also support other controllers.
- Works fast.
- Support files in different formats such as .nds, .zip, etc.
- Free to use.
- It shows some ads, there are many other emulators that are free and do not show any kind of ads.
- Not a beautiful interface. It can be improved by the developers in the future.
3. DraStic DS Emulator
You can play Nintendo DS games using this android emulator at their original speed. It has several features such as increased graphics, customizing the size of screens, supporting add on the controller, saving the progress, etc. You will find this emulator as one of the best there are several things we like about this emulator.
- Comes with every feature you will need to play your games without any issues.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Saves and resumes the progress.
- It has a great cheat system.
- Some visual glitches while playing the games.
- Doesn’t work offline, because of license verification.
You can use this emulator for all the files in NDS, PSX, GBA, NES, And GBC formats. This can run the game much faster than any other emulator for Android. So if you want a better experience playing the games that you used to play on Nintendo DS then this would be the best choice.
- Faster compared to any other emulator on Android.
- Can support the 20 slots for saving the progress in each ROM.
- You can sync any external controller with this.
- Annoying ads, sometimes ads that are difficult to close.
- Several bugs, it may cause some errors while using the emulator.
This is also an open-source emulator that uses Libretro which is a powerful development interface. Liberto can be used for making cross-platform applications. This emulator uses several amazing features like OpenGL, location support. Because this is a multi versatile emulator, you have to download something called Cores to use the features. As an emulator, it provides you with all the features that you need in your emulator.
- Free with no ads, with so many features you can say this is one of the best options.
- Customize everything as you prefer.
- Works fine as a multi versatile program.
- Too many configuration options that can be confusing.
- High chances of crashes while navigating.
This DS Emulator For Android can support the game files like .zip, .nds, .7z, and .rar. You can play any of your favorite games without any issues, this has all the required features. It has several other extra features like loading cheats, a custom layout option and it works without any kind of lags.
- Works on every Android device, there is no incompatibility issue with this emulator.
- Runs smooth, the best emulator for a lag-free experience.
- Some cheats don’t work.
This DS emulator also has every feature required to play the games on your android device. You can use this to play the games in NDS, ZIP, 7Z, and RAR file format, it can run any legal and private file. It does not offer any ROM, you can use uncompressed ROM to play games.
- Available for free, without any annoying ads.
- It shows the FPS, You can monitor your device’s performance.
- In the case of less RAM, it crashes at y times.
8. Citra FrieNDS Emulator
A compatible emulator with every game you want to play, this has features like enhanced graphics, resolution scaling, and also texture filtering. It can sync with built-in features such as a microphone and camera without any issues to provide a much better experience while playing games. You can also use this with external gamepads.
- The Premium version has many amazing features, you can increase the quality of texture and apply a dark theme on the layout.
- Can easily sync with built-in features and any external gamepads.
- Still in the development process.
9. Pretendo NDS
This emulator has an amazing control system, it is completely optimized for playing some of the amazing and classic Nintendo DS emulator game. It will autosave your progress in the game that should give you the reasons why you need to prefer this particular emulator. Like other emulators mentioned in this list, it also has every basic feature you will need.
- Autosaves the data, you can resume your progress anytime you want if you use this.
- You can use ROM, DS file formats of the the the game and also the compressed formats such as RAR and ZIP.
- Too many ads
10. N.DS Pocket of Simulator
This is perfect for fast and stable performance, it will automatically search the ROM files. You can also download and upload ROMs with this which is a convenient feature. It has quick and fast performance so nothing to worry about that, you can browse the games, save and load data and it also has some preinstalled games.
- Fast and smooth gaming experience.
- Free emulator with features of a premium emulator.
- Rom searching feature.
- Some labels in the menu option are not translated. They are only available in the Chinese language.
You can use these emulators to play any Nintendo Ds game on Android, these are the best picks. They all have some special features as ds emulator for Android, you can prefer whatever you want. Many of them are available for free so you can choose them but if you find a paid emulator more suitable then you should use the ones we have mentioned in this article.
Also Read: Roblox On Switch: Is It Coming On Nintendo Switch?
1 thought on “Top 10 Nintendo DS Emulator For Android ”