A smartphone comes with a lot of features but the best thing about them is that we can use smartphones to play music or watch movies. You have the option to customize the audio experience with the help of equalizers, this is an important thing for people who only want to listen to music at its best quality.
If you also take this seriously then you must choose the best equalizers for yourself, there are several of them for you to use. We are gonna make this easy for you to choose the best android equalizer that will help you listen to the sound in the quality you want by listing them in this article.
11 Best Android Equalizer Apps For Better Sound
Here are the best Android Equalizer apps you can use on your phone:
1. Flat Equalizer
Flat equalizer comes with a simple user interface, for anyone who is looking for tuning the audio output in their devices this is the best option. You can directly download this from the play store and use it for free.
- Vastly improves the speaker output clarity, and also removes any kind of thinness in the sound.
- Simple UI.
- Works with every application such as Spotify, SoundCloud, or YouTube.
- Saturation in loudness mode.
- Slides are not easy to be dragged accurately.
You can check this equalizer, this is free to download.
2. Band Equalizer
Band equalizer is one of the free applications available to download from the play store. It comes with several features that will help you adjust the sound quality. You can directly select between different modes and also customize as you like.
- Requires less storage in your device than other equalizers.
- Simple and easy interface to customize everything.
- Perfect and Fine-tuning
- It doesn’t work properly in the background
- Not compatible with many other applications.
- Ads, you may get annoyed sometimes
As a free equalizer and with lots of features, it is one of the best android equalizers.
In this equalizer, you will get all of the features you need for a perfect sound, you can customize as per your taste or use the presets. This is also available for free to download and compatible with any android device.
- The best sound quality, it is considered one of the best when it comes to sound quality. You will get crisp and clean audio.
- Simply but dynamic, this is simple to use and this app is also updated regularly to work with every device.
- Similarly effective with every mode, whether you are listening to the sound through the speaker or earphones.
- Not compatible with Spotify even with a premium membership.
- Does not have as many features as other applications.
You may like this application for crisp and clear sound quality.
4. Equalizer FX
You can easily download this application from the play store to adjust your music experience. This has several features that are best for decent sound quality.
- Fewer ads in the free version compared to other free applications.
- It comes with 12 presets and has a feature to create custom presets.
- Flexible configuration and advanced settings.
- It does not work with every app such as SoundCloud or Amazon music.
- Not easy to move the slide accurately.
For perfect sound quality, you will need this equalizer.
This is a unique application when it comes to equalizers, at first you may find it complex to use. You can use this easily, it takes your hearing ability into account to automatically set the system equalizer.
- Better features, in this application you can set your hearing ability at different key frequencies.
- Can be used after a simple explanation, this is a good thing for a unique type of equalizer.
- Can harm your hearing ability while editing the profile if you raise it too high.
- Not available for every device.
This is an advanced equalizer so it may be hard to understand at first but you will be able to use it perfectly as you just have to set your profile.
6. 10 Band Equalizer
This equalizer application is tinier than most of the equalizer but has all of the features you need to adjust the sound in the way you. This is available for free on the play store.
- Lightweight application
- Simple user interface.
- Does not run properly in the background.
- Problem to sync with online music players
This is good for playing offline music and can provide an amazing sound experience.
7. Music Volume EQ
You can end your search for an equalizer if you want a decent sound quality from your smartphone. It’s also available for free download from the play store or other sources.
- Works perfectly with both speakers and headphones.
- Simple and easy to use interface, it almost seems similar to a real-life amplifier.
- It does not have any mono settings.
- Not detailed enough.
perfect equalizer for the bass booster effect, so you must try this for that.
8. Music Bass Booster
One of the best equalizers for improving the sound quality, bass booster, and virtualizer. It has several features that you will need to get these results.
- Provides 10 types of presets based on music genre.
- Works for speakers, earphones, and also wireless.
- Good visualization, the interface looks great and also easy to use.
- More ads than any other equalizer.
- Makes the audio a little quiet.
This is surely a good option if you are looking for an equalizer.
9. Jet Audio
There are two variants of this application, to download this from the play store you have to make the payment of 350 Rupees for the plus version and free for the normal version. It looks amazing and simple to use, the experience of audio is great, It’s an equalizer cum music player.
- A great user interface that makes it easy to customize the quality.
- Lots of features, this makes the user experience much better.
- Amazing sound effects.
- No ads in the premium version.
- Does not work with other applications like Spotify and SoundCloud.
- Random full-screen ads in the free version.
You can choose any of the versions both to work fine as an equalizer.
10. Headphones Equalizer
We invest in headphones for a better experience but if you still stay unsatisfied with that you will need to download this equalizer. This equalizer enhances the sound quality to a great extent, you can customize it as per your taste of music and sound.
- Supports music players such as Spotify, Google play music, Pandora music, and some other players on the play store.
- Amazing features, it has several features to make your headphone sound experience better.
- You can upload your custom equalization over the internet, it also makes sharing possible.
- Good for headphones only.
- Too many adjustments
It’s absolutely a good choice when you love listening to music or watch the video with your headphones connected.
This is also the only for headphones, you find a lot of customization to get the perfect sound you want. You can download it for free from the play store and use all of the features you need to upgrade to a premium version.
- Great job on improving the quality of the headphone sound.
- Enough features in the free version.
- Customization is easy.
- Not so many features in the premium version, you only get effects and others are not as good as they offer.
The free version is enough for a good sound quality however you may find something you like in the premium version.
An application becomes necessary in case your device is not able to provide the audio output in the quality you want. There are several features you must know about, a better equalizer is the one that works fine in bass boosting and customizing the sound as you want.
You can also check based on preset and other necessary features that allow you to experience amazing sound quality. Make sure you pick the best Android equalizer as per your needs.
Read More: 11 Best Android Call Blocker Apps For 2020